• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo. Rocking the classics. B)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

<3

I've only played this game for like half an hour but I'm already obsessed. Hopefully it continues to be this good!

At this moment I'm playing Pokemon Y. But I'm also playing Pokemon Conquest.

Pokemon Soul Silver, finally found my lost game, it was inside of a box of papers - as I was searching for some important papers I need.

Finally continuing my team!! last place I saved it was at Olivine City.

A Link Between World Hero Mode, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Y.

Hero Mode is so much fun; even though I die a lot it still is fun having to be careful with every step and actually needing a shield apart from gimmick enemies. I'm only at Dodongo's Cavern in Ocarina, which I'm stuck at, which sucks considering this is my first playthrough of it. I'm only stuck because the maps are honestly quite crappy. I'm at the E4 in Y; and having Level 50s usually means about 12 revives a battle. It's difficult as heck, and I LOVE it.

I'm also playing Lego Star Wars II DS for the heck of it, but it is mostly for all its bizzare quirks and glitches than a serious run, but who plays LEGO games seriously anyway? They try too hard to make sense now instead of having fun with itself like it should, but that's for another thread.

Pokemon Soul Silver

Currently replaying Ratchet Gladiator because for some reason I wanted to (re)play a game made by one of my favourite developers of the PS1 and PS2 era-Insomniac games (either that or I felt like shooting at EVERYTHING iN SIGHT) and I can say four things about it so far: 1: some of the cutscenes have stoped working on my copy, which is a shame because the writing is surprisingly funny, 2: the music is AWESOME, 3: there are lots of references I didn't notice as a child and maybe this game is why I find jabs at Fox so funny and 4: GO BUY IT NOW!

Back
Top Bottom