• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon X - started playing a new challenge

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. I'm at the part where Luigi has to get the remedy to cure Mario's Bean Fever.

Just got back into Metal Gear Solid for the Play Station and I like what I see (or rather, played.) As for where I am in the game, I just climbed down the Comunications Tower.

Xenoblade Chronicles has consumed my soul. I love it so much it's insane. I must know what happens next.

Xenoblade Chronicles: I've been doing nothing but sidequests and monster hunting lately. But actually, I think I may continue with the story soon. I... think I've leveled up enough.

Tales of Xillia 2. I just started, but it's pretty fun so far. The debt system so far isn't TOO bad, but I'll probably become annoyed by it as I progress, I don't know.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

A game that I am pretty sure I read somewhere is forbidden to talk about here.

When not playing that, I am getting back into Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker again. I seriously need to beat this game and go get Skyward Sword before Hyrule Heroes gets here. D:

A little bit of Pokémon X to get my Heracross and the Mega Stone from GameStop.

But I've mostly been playing Dragon Age: Origins on my PC.

Decided to give Link Between Worlds another go after I ditched it in boredom a few months back. So far, still not taken with it.

I've been sucked into nostalgia again, replayed Megaman Legends 2 for the millionth time. Something different tho is that I recently replayed the first mml so now I'm noticing all the improvements in mml2.

Tomodachi Life. Whoa-hoa I haven't touched this game in a while.

I also played a DmC: Devil May Cry demo which got me hooked, so I'm going to purchase the full game by the end of the day.

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

just got my third egg, off to get the other two now!

Back
Top Bottom