• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Smash Bros 3DS demo. Since the only character I know how to use in the demo is Mario, I guess I'll start practicing with him.

I'm playing Zelda Ocarine of Time on my JXD S7800b emulator, it is a interesting game.

Just got hooked on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate again, defeated the final boss (I think it's the final boss) yesterday and am now doing the high ranked quests.

Shuffling between Need for Speed Rivals, Battlefield 4, Velocity 2x and Transistor on PS4.

I've just been overplaying Lightning Returns the last few weeks

I've been playing the SSB 3DS demo. I like it, but I feel like I'm going to break my poor 3DS with all the button mashing (and I really don't want to do that)! My brother bought the Glacier White PS4/Destiny bundle, so I tried it out for a couple of minutes. First person shooters really aren't my thing. XD

Been obsessed with Hyrule Warriors for the past week or so. It's been more addictive than I expected; I can't put it down for unlocking everything.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Despite having it since the American release I am just now getting into my new Hyrule Warriors. I am already loving it.

EDIT: Guess I got ninja'd on the same game. XD

Back
Top Bottom