• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Its been a Wii U type of week.

Mario Kart 8, per usual. Online multiplayer is fun.
Wii Fit U. I'm collecting a lot of calorie credits from my Fit Meter.
Lego City Undercover. I get the reviews now. That's all I have to say about this game.

More Okami goodness. As for where I'm up to, I've just defeated Orochi.

Also, Pokémon X's Fairy Face-Off because a Fairy Leader needs to participate in a Fairy-only tourney... I said Fairy an awful lot there, didn't I?

I've recently played Final Fantasy 14 with a co-worker. I too have tried out the SSB4 demo and it's been quite fun playing as the villager.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Wow I suck at shooting games, but the other parts of the game are really fun.

I also downloaded and used Pokémon Bank today so that I could get my Celebi before the event ended.

Xenoblade.
Started a new game yesterday, although not NG+. So no
level 90+ chracters or end-game equipment... since I felt that'd make things too easy and boring.
Really great starting over again, since the last time I was at the beginning of Colony 9 was... two years ago.xP

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ~ playing it for the first time. It's actually very good. But then again, there has been zero bad Zelda games. Except for you CDi.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Still rocking the Hyrule Warriors. I still lose it every time Agitha calls Midna "Kitty". XD

I recently completed Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3), so now I'm back to playing Prototype (PS3).

Back
Top Bottom