• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Team Fortress 2. Been playing that game for over two years.

My favorite thing to do is go Black Box + Concheror Soldier on 2fort, then camp the enemy battlements and kill all the Snipers. I've gotten 620 Sniper kills on it since I put parts on the thing.

Personally I'm playing Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. I've also played Lego City: Undercover, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart 8 with the niece & nephew.

Harvest Moon- The Tale of Two Towns

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Played my very first online match on Super Smash Bros 3DS. It was fantastic. Had a friend on the 3DS join *cough* Omega *cough* and wipe the floor with me and this guy I know. I need a good bit more practice before I venture online again.
=3

Re: What games are you currently playing?

I got the demo for Crusader Kings II

Earlier I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Lego City: Undercover, and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes with the niece and the nephew again.

I have been playing A LOT of Harvest Moon: A New Beginning and whenever I need a break from that I play Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Pop'n Music 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and Best Hits... Mostly Pop'n Music 8 and 11.

Pokemon Y - started a new challenge.

After just randomly for funzies downloading the demo last week, I decided to get Fire Emblem: Awakening today.

Pretty bad timing, tho: my Smash Bros. is coming in tomorrow. XD Oh well, it's still pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom