• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing some CoD:MW2 multiplayer lately for the PS3. too many modders

Well created a new character in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and deleted my old character which was level 30 just because I couldn't throw coins into the floor later when I started replaying I remembered that it was not a glitch...after I deleted the game. Also playing a little bit of White version in preparation for Alpha Sapphire and also hopefully Pokémon Y.

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-So I had a conversation with people on a facebook group about their favorite Zelda titles. I probably saw the most unusual or maybe one of the RAREST Zelda fan ever. His favorite was Phantom Hourglass. We had a talk and he convinced me to try. I did and holy crap this game is fun. I'm now back to the Temple of the Ocean King to get my Northeast Sea Chart and I must say, I love the puzzles in this game. And I dare to say, so far I have more fun with the dungeons of this game than in Ocarina of Time. Yes, I did.

Alien: Isolation.

Time to make me poop my pants.

Super Smash Bros. 4 (3DS). The first SSB I've really played since the first one 15 years ago. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Fire Emblem:Awakening,getting supports.I'm torn between which person to have my male MU marry:Lissa or Miriel.I think I'll stick with Lissa,who was my original plan.

Personally I'm playing Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.

I've also played Sleeping Dogs, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Wii Sports Resort, and LOTS of Super Smash Bros. Brawl with the niece and nephew today. (Smash Wii U needs to come out sooner, plznthx.)

Finished my playthrough of Okami today and got all the Karmic Transformers (or skins, or costumes, or whatever you want to call them.)

Also, (re)started a playthrough of PMD: Explorers of Sky today with me as a Shinx with a Vulpix partner and have just cleared Beach Cave.

Still Pokémon Black 2, and I just beat Burgh. Thankfully level-grinding is much less problematic, for reasons that I don't quite know. I need to get Unova Link before I do anything in Nimbasa City, though.

I restarted PMD: Explorers of Sky on whim. I was going to play as a Pikachu for the heck of it, but its sprite drove me crazy. I ended up becoming a Shinx instead, with a Charmander partner.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Rocking some Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.

Back
Top Bottom