• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Smash Bros. For 3DS, Nintendo Pocket Football Club and Mass Effect

I'm a busy man

Still playing Rune Factory 3 which is A LOT easier than RF4. About to start(or finally complete) Rune Factory 2.

Xenoblade Chronicles.
I just made it to Frontier Village, and now I have to meet the Nopons' hero, aka Riki~

Tales of the Abyss.
After not playing this game for months, I decided to pick it up again.
But wow, I forgot how hard it is to make gald in this game.
Also, having all of these missable sidequests will be hard to get used to....>_>

That one rhythm game series by Konami with the colorful interface and the cute/strange characters.

Pokemon Y mostly, but occasionally GTA V and Batman - Arkham City. I'm going for a 100% run, and it's tedious as hell but the platinum trophy is worth it.

A bit of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010). Not much to do since I've already unlocked everything, but I've been trying to beat some of my old records.

Rune Factory 4, I started a new file as a male since I forgot what I was doing in my old one.

Been getting a lot of practice lately in the new Smash Bros 3DS, and kicking some serious competition to the curb with Lucario (and others, but mostly Lucario for now).

Been playing my rental copy of Mario Kart 8 to death (it's a rental, can you blame me?), already unlocked all the non-DLC characters even thoughit's just my first day with it.

Playing Super Smash Bros. 3DS personally. Also playing Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes with the niece & nephew. (I've been babysitting them too often recently...)

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Went to a local gamestore hosting a Super Smash Bros Project M tournament.
Sadly I was defeated in the first round... and then defeated again in the losers bracket. XD

At least I got to play as Mewtwo and Roy~

Other than that I have been playing The Evil Within on my shiny new used PS4. =D

Finally got the chance to continue PL v PW and I'm past the chapter I have been on for a while.

Cleared Kirby Triple Deluxe today... Then got anailated by the True Arena. :) It's a shame that it's a rental copy though, I really like it...

Back
Top Bottom