• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

on my
3DS Flame Red - Pokemon Y, doing some Masuda Method
3DS XL - ORAS demo!
orasdemo_zpsb22a8d99.jpg

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

I'm working on leveling my ninjas to about 20+ for chapter 3.

Restarted Wind Waker HD because I seem to be in a restarting mood lately, just cleared the Forbidden Woods.

Pokemon X

Feels weird picking my up my 3DS after playing my Vita all week.

I've been playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I'm a huge fan of the series, but this one was too short and really offered nothing new. :(

I grew bored of Smash 3DS pretty quickly...

Been playing Wind Waker HD and I'm really enjoying it. Especially since I can actually utalize the HD part now.

Doing Milla's side in Tales of Xillia and I'm trying to do all the sub events.

A lot of Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Lego City: Undercover with the niece and nephew this weekend.

Personally I'm playing Fantasy Life as well. I completed a lot of Stars quests for the Wizard Life... as an Alchemist, so now I have to re-do all those quests as a Wizard to actually get the Stars. X__x;;

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, I'm doing Gessen Academy's Chapter 4.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Played some Heartgold earlier until my DS died then pulled out the Vita and then I also played some Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. I just unlocked all of the lottery items and am about four levels from getting Ikagura to level 50. After getting her and the last two to 50, maybe I can finally start Chapter 2. XD

Back
Top Bottom