• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pop'n Music 11.

Few things are more satisfying than beating your favorite song with your favorite character. XD

Still playing a ridiculous amount of Fantasy Life. I just cant stop building up all the life classes!

Been playing a rental copy of Xenoblade Chronicles half to death (thank you, libraty), and I'm loving every minute. As for where I'm up to, I'm part way through Guar Plain.

I got my N64 down from the loft on Friday evening, and since then I have played a lot of Jet Force Gemini. In terms of handheld games, i've been playing the ORAS demo occasionally and I decided to make a start on Zelda: Oracle of Ages since i've had it downloaded but untouched on my 3DS for over a year.

Pokemon X, I'm working on some breeding requests.

Pokemon Y - continuing my Masuda Method (125 eggs no shiny Poochyena yet)

Batman the Movie, for the Amiga. Really like it because it combines different games in one, like platforms, races and puzzle. Also follows the action of the Tim Burton film Batman not to mention the music which is absolutely gorgeous and addictive. It's been like 20 years since it was released and I still play it with maximum delight BATMAN XTRA

Still playing Fantasy Life but I'm forcing myself to every once in awhile keep playing the new harvest moon even though its terrible.

Recently got my ORAS Demo and...I don't really like it. I mean, it was fun the first time 'round and the Aqua/Magma battle themes were AWESOME, but after that it's very repeditve.

Also, Xenoblade Chronicles FTW!!!

Been playing some more Xenoblade Chronicles, still loving it. Also, I've gone back into Smash 3DS recently... Guess who I've been playing as. ;)

Finally playing some SSB4. a friend is letting me hold it for abit. i'm trying my very best not to play outta control and break the Circle Pad. (This have been happening to alot of people). :cool:

Evil Within. I hate AKUMU mode with a burning passion and regret ever attempting it. But that platinum trophy is so close...

Kid Icarus Uprising

It's been pretty fun, and nice and simple. I hate hate hate how touchy the dash controls are though. When ledges strike more fear into you than bosses, something is wrong.

Still loving Xenoblade Chronicles, but I think I'll take a unlock the seals keeping me out of Prison Island some other time.

Smash Bros 3DS. despite the fact that the game messed with my 3DS's C-pad, I'm still enjoying it. I recently took a liking to Pac-Man.

Super Smash Bros 3DS. I played as some of my favorite characters, then found that Link was easier to use than all of em. .-.
I'm hoping I won't break the circle pad by going crazy on the game. Seems to be a common problem these days.

Back
Top Bottom