• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been gushing about how my Mawile in Heartgold is the most adorablest Mawile ever.
"Mawile cuddled with you."
"Mawile began rolling around in the grass."

Since my internet is shot, I plan to go bum wifi off of McDonald's or BooksaMillion (do they have free wifi?) after work to get the new Senran Kagura DLC that may or may not exist. Maybe it was a new game?

Tales of Xillia

Just Maxed out levels and went to fight one of the bonus bosses (The one to awaken the devil arms)

Playing Senran Kagura rhythm game Bon Appetit!.

I then proceeded to get free dlc for Shinovi Versus that messed up my game. :/

Haven't posted in a while...

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (XBOX One)
Halo: Master Chief Collection

At least, I would be playing the last one, if the matchmaking was fixed.

Pokémon Y atm
But AC:NL and Sm4sh too

Been playing some more Sm4sh... Guess who I've been playing as. :)

If you guessed Shulk, you're wrong, I've actually beeg getting some practice in with Dark Pit.

I've started a clean save for Skyrim a few days ago. I'm hoping that it will tide me over until the 21st but I'm super hyped for OR/AS. I can't stand this wait.

Mario Kart 8

I think the new DLC pack is a little overhyped in my opinion, but it's still fun. Having a surprising amount of fun using Tanooki Mario of all characters.

Played a little bit of Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories and Chrono Cross earlier. Right now, I'm continuing playing FE6, but I'm stuck in the same place. I'm so convinced that I'm not going to get everyone leveled up and promoted in time. -_-

I'm trying to get further in Pokemon X (just got Squirtle from Professor Sycamore) and in the ORAS demo (played it five times so far), but my attention has been focused on Fantasy Life (got it two days ago).

Played some Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Also played Nintendo Land and Super Smash Bros. Brawl with the niece & nephew. (My niece is already disappointed in Smash Wii U because it won't have her main, Snake. She also doesn't want to use the Gamecube controller anymore 'cause she's used to the Wii Remote!)

Well, after getting stumped in Tengami, I moved on to Shovel Knight and actually got most of the way through.

Back
Top Bottom