• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks! No ORAS in Europe yet, but Inazuma Eleven is also an amazing kids' RPG I can play in the meantime. It's such a fun and cute game~

Going back and forth between Persona 3 FES and Devil May Cry 3. Not really close to done with either. @_@

Like everyone else, AS. As for where I am, I've just made my way through Mt. Chimney for the first time.

Alternating between Fire Emblem: Awakening and Alpha Sapphire. With some Smash Bros. mixed in.

I played a tiny bit of Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright a few days ago. I didn't get the chance to play Chrono Cross this week. ;~;

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4

Assassins Creed Unity PS4

Tales Of Hearts R

Tales Of Xillia 2

and a PSP game on my vita that i cannot remember at this moment

AlphaSapphire along with the Pokemon TCG for the GameBoy Color.

Smash Bros Wii U with Aria and Sophie. I swear, I can't use my good characters because the game ends too quickly when I do. Aria likes to use fast characters that she can't control like Sonic and Sheik, while Sophie only sticks with Link because I think she has a crush on him, And they get scared when I use my Amiibo because he wrecks.

Pokémon Omega Ruby.

I just got rid of the rocks in Rusturf Tunnel (I spent way too much time just trying to process Mauville City), so now it's time to make the trek to Lavaridge Town.

Back
Top Bottom