• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I am currently playing Megaman Zero Collection, finishing up the Zero 3 segment, and also playing Omega Ruby in the spare time.
Also, may I note how much of a coincidence it is that Omega (the main villain in Zero 3) has the same name as the prefix word in Omega Ruby? Weird.

I've been playing Chrono Cross for the past 3 hours and I've also played the demo of P.T with my brother.

*Pant*... *Pant*... Finally... Finished the... New Game Plus... In... Shovel Knight... *Catches breath* Dear god/Arceus/Mew, that was hard... Don't do it unless you're absolutely sure of your skills at that game. Now, I'm gunna play something not quite as stressful... In particular, Xenoblade Chronicles.

*Pant*... *Pant*... Finally... Finished the... New Game Plus... In... Shovel Knight... *Catches breath* Dear god/Arceus/Mew, that was hard... Don't do it unless you're absolutely sure of your skills at that game. Now, I'm gunna play something not quite as stressful... In particular, Xenoblade Chronicles.

I found the final boss gauntlet really challenging for the new game+, but I didn't think the rest of it was that bad, mostly because I played it right after I finished the main game and thus had the stages and boss attacks ingrained in my mind.

Now it's time to get experimenting with some of the weirder cheat codes! I'm doing a play-through right now of the super-acceleration+super-high-jump, and it's brutal, but really fun with your character just whizzing all over the screen barely under your control!

Tales of Xillia 2

I'm right before the final chapter so time to do character quests!

My brother and I just played a few rounds of Smash Bros. Brawl. I bet him that I could use Marth to beat his Meta Knight. Seems like regularly playing as Lucina in SSB4 paid off, since I sent him flying.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Melee as I cry from lack of Sm4sh

Alpha Sapphire
Just defeated Winona and got myself the 6th badge.

Single player:

Super Mario RPG: Legend of Seven Stars

Multi player:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Mario Kart 8
Team Fortress 2, at times

Angry Birds: Star Wars for the Wii U. I bought it to entertain my Nephew when he comes over so Sophie can clean without any distractions, but I kinda got hooked on it myself.

Back
Top Bottom