• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

The video games im playing now.

Pokémon SoulSilver, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and Metroid II: Return of Samus.

Still doing Smash U... And Shovel Knight. Oh, and I've got back into Xenoblade Chronicles too... Don't know why I keep losing interest in it when it's so good... Maybe Smash U and Shovel Knight are distracting me. :)

Kirby Super Star Ultra (Doing Milky Way Wishes at the moment) and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Five stars so far, just beat Yaridovich).

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
I made it to Fortree City today, and I also caught an Absol on Route 120. Never used one before, so let's see how good he is.

Also I've started a new game of Skies of Arcadia; I never finished it back when I first played it and I can't remember when that was.
Anyway, right now I'm about to go to Shrine Island... or whatever it's called. But maybe I'll buy new weapons and armor first...?

Still moving through Pokémon Omega Ruby. It's also a babysitting weekend, so lots of Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U with the niece and nephew.

I decided to start a fresh save on TES: Skyrim. 49 hours in and no regrets at all.

A Final Fantasy 5 GBA hack called Custom Classes. It changes what Jobs you get at each crystal, moves some Abilities and shop inventory around, and enables up to three custom Ability slots per character with the fourth being a Job-related command. So you have assign !Attack and !Item if you want to use them. It allows for more flexibility than the standard game and it's fun to play around with different setups.

Anyway, I just got past the Big Bridge. Ahh, Gilgamesh and wonderful music...

Still working on first run through of Dragon Age Inquisition. Almost to the end just finishing up some personal quests and collections.

Just restarted Nocturne (had to since I couldn't remember where in the world I was when I was last playing it) and working on Persona 4 Arena

Playing Neptunia for the... I don't know how many times I've played this game. I lost count when I hit triple digits.

Playing Neptunia for the... I don't know how many times I've played this game. I lost count when I hit triple digits.

Which game in the seriess you playing?(as several)are being remade on PS Vita

The original for the PS3. I haven't gotten Re;Birth yet since I don't have a Vita.

Speaking of which, I just put down the game. I may be obsessed with this series... But, I mean, C'mon! Can you blame me?

Back
Top Bottom