• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

PS3: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 4 and GTA V. (BF: BC2 was only £1.50 in my local CeX shop. So why not buy ahah!)

Oh.

PS4: CoD: AW, DriveClub, Fifa 15.

Alien: Isolation on PS4... last night anyways.

Just found out about SharePlay and am loving it. Gave control of my PS4 to my friend and laughed as he fruitlessly tried to escape a small room with the Alien in there with him. XD

Five Nights At Freddy's 2 well actually I'm making ReshiramDragonofTruth play it because I'm too scared but.

Currently I'm just playing around with Pokemon AlphaSapphire and trying to finish unlocking trophies in Smash Bros. for the Wii U.

Been playing Girlfriend BETA a lot lately. I finally learned how to use my Cupid Tickets, which are meeting new girls, but I haven't figured out how to use my Date Tickets, which are for arranging dates for the girls I currently own. It's all labeled in Japanese, so it'll be a while before I figure it out.

ALMOST done with my first run through of Dragon Age Inquisition. Just got my romance completed so now that I have my Cullen Lovin fix Ill probably speed through the last two chapters of the story. :)

More Xenoblade Chronicles again. As for where I'm up to... I'm not going to spoil this plot twist for you.

Last edited:
A month since my last post, the final list of games I am playing on a regular basis before any Christmas additions.

Pokemon White
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Halo: Master Chief Collection

Got my hands on Smash 4 recently. Been unlocking lots of custom moves and beating the tar out of Master Core. I'm on the 3DS so no Master Fortress for me. Maybe someday I'll get a crack at it.

Christmas came a bit early in GTA 5. Been fooling around with my new stinger rocket launcher. Great tool for shooting helis out of the sky and other slippery vehicles.

I have no mouth, and I must scream
It's a very strange game. I'm currently playing as Ellen.

Play pokemon X cause I forget my OR's cart on my apartment...

Finishing Hyperdimension Neptunia. I wreck with Neppy, Noire and Vert. I also barely downloaded the 5pb DLC so, looking forward to that.

Started Kingdom Hearts HD today and if it counts, I played SSB Wii U at Best Buy. xD

Back
Top Bottom