• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Was playing Animal Crossing: New leaf and occasionally some Pokemon Y to try get a Shiny Chespin, but now that Omega Ruby has downloaded I know what I'm going to be playing instead.

Pokémon Omega Ruby. I'm right in front of Groudon, but it refuses to be captured. I may just knock it out and capture it later so that I can continue the story.

I've also been enjoying Super Mario 3D World for some reason. It's not as entertaining as Super Mario 3D Land, in my opinion, but it's still surprising considering that I don't like platforming games.

Well, after watching BttF III I had an urge to play a western game, and wouldn't you know it, I happened to have Dillon's Rolling Western on my 3DS, which I haven't played in ages... Man is it stressful. :)

I got a PSP for Christmas and a bunch of games so recently i've been playing Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley

Swinging between Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD and Siren Blood Curse. The latter is giving me the hardest damned time.

Xenoblade Chronicles
MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW
I beat the boss in Bionis' Interior and... wow. This is my second time playing, but the scene that played afterwards was incredibly tragic.
But... apart from that, I've been doing sidequests and fighting monsters.

Tales of the Abyss
I'm at the Absorption Gate right now. It's more annoying than I remember...

Xenogears
I'm at Bart's Hideout right now and I think... I'll have to off to save Margie soon.
Anyway, it's a pretty cool game so far, but I seem to be pretty awful at the Gears boss battles...>_>

The video game I'm playing now.

Pokémon Y in the third gym.
I'm beating the Gym Leader's Pokémon with a Tyrantrum.

Just Dance 2015

I bought it for my niece 'cause she's been asking for this game since forever...

... Of course I end up liking the game more than she does. @__@;;

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, I bought the Rin and Daidoji combo DLC and I'm trying them both out.

I'm replaying Half-Life 2 Episode 2 right now, this time in hard difficulty. I managed to beat Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2 Episode 1 in hard difficulty (dem Striders) and now I'm attempting HL2E2. Things are going pretty well, other than an exceedingly long fight with the Antlion Guardians, but now I'm in a relatively easy part of the game (on the way to get the muscle car) so we'll see how this goes.

I've been dividing my time up between Persona 3 FES and BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND.

Well, I just finished Xenoblade Chronicles... Man that was a good game. Now, onto Smash U, guess who I'll be playing as. :)

Made it to the motel ambush on HL2E2 (or rather, the part just before since I stopped before entering the motel) and I'm gonna play Wizard101 in a while.

I've been alternating between Catherine and Portal 2.

Conception II Children of the Seven Stars (Vita Version)
In chapter 4 level grinding all my heroines and making perfect teams of star children.

Back
Top Bottom