• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Omega Ruby, continuing my journey

Re: What games are you currently playing?

ORAS and Sm4sh with a little Dark Souls

More of the same: Xenogears/Xenoblade/Tales of the Abyss, along with a little bit of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

Xenogears
I managed to beat Vanderkaum's Dora in the desert, although Fei died so I didn't get any EXP.
Anyway, I guess I'm in some kind of prison now, but as of now I'm just grinding for levels.
I think I've been spoiled by Xenoblade's "save anywhere" feature and skippable cutscenes, making dying annoying... since I am still awful at Gears battles and the platforming sections... ugh.
But overall this is a pretty good game so far; I really like the characters and I REALLY like the music.

Xenoblade Chronicles
I made it to the final area of the final dungeon, so now I've just been battling for levels and doing a lot of sidequests.
I've also managed to max out everyone's affinity. To be honest I didn't think I'd be able to do so, but now I can pretty much use any party I want.

Tales of the Abyss
I cleared the Absorption Gate not too long ago, and now everyone's back together.
Right now in the story I think I have to go to Daath but I'm deciding to do the sidequests that have opened up.

Tales of Symphonia (Chronicles)
Lloyd and Genis were banned from Iselia, and now I have to go to Triet to meet up with Colette and the others.
Anyway, this is my first time in years starting the game from scratch (in other words, not from NG+), so I'm not used to the lack of extra HP/thousands of gald xP
Also is it just me or is the PS3 version a lot brighter?

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. I wish I had played the Lego games in the past, because it's a fun game.

It's a frantic balancing act between Alpha Sapphire and Dragon Age: Inquisition for me. As good as Pokemon is, I have to say Dragon Age is winning out. It strikes the best balance I've seen between story and open world exploration. My runaway GotY.

Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones and Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword.I'm also relishing the fact that on difficult in The Sacred Stones,Seth took no damage from Valter in the prologue for some reason.

Finally got back into Metal Gear Solid... And I suck at it. :)

Also, been playing something I don't suck at, PMD: Explorers of Sky, just got up to Chapter Ten (and unlocked the second Special Episode.)

Back
Top Bottom