• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm trying to get all of the Classic and All-Star trophies in Smash Bros Wii U. Also I'm working on getting all of the sun stones and keychains in Kirby Triple Deluxe.

The Witcher, which is way more fun that I thought it would be and addicting too. Also still playing Omega Ruby, busy completing the National Dex.

And I'll get Kid Icarus: Uprising tomorrow which I will probably immediately start playing too.

I've been playing Fire Emblem Awakening recently and I got myself hitched to Lucina. My friend won't stop giving me shit for it but may the gods strike me down if Lucina isn't the hottest woman in the game.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

OR, Shovel Knight, Transistor.

Love 'em all

Omega Ruby - about to take on Flannery, took a break to do some wonder trading.

Well, I felt the need for some nostalgia so I booted up Ace Combat 3 for the first time in ages... And I can't really remember why I prefered it over Air Combat as a young'in.

Also, PMD: EOS. Cleared the second Special Episode and Chapter Ten, now on to Chapter Take A Guess.

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP: Producing Perfection. I had second thoughts about it at first, but I actually enjoyed it. One of my life long goals was to be a manager/producer. Booking concerts, keeping my client's schedule in check, negotiating deals, that's one of the things I want to do in the future. This game showed me what it's like while watching some of my favorite characters out of all of my favorite anime series, sing and dance.

Well, I finished the main story of PMD: EOS. The ending was still just as good. Oh, and yes, I did shed a tear or ten. :) Oh, and I unlocked my favourite Special Episode (number five) too.

Right now I've gone on to play Portal and Portal 2, along with ORAS and SoulSilver.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been playing Super Smash Bros. I am not used to the 10 character limit, but being able to play on the Saffron City stage makes up for it.

Also, is it supposed to hurt my eyes every time I turn on the console? I understand the graphics are slightly lacking, but still.

Back
Top Bottom