• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Catherine, Dark Souls and Sm4sh.

Pokémon Omega Ruby. I'm finally finished with the Delta Episode; I'm just gonna mess around at the Battle Resort for a bit and then put this game to rest.

Pokémon, of course.

Also havin' fun on Grand Theft Auto. Not much else besides.

Can anyone give me their opinion on FFXIII Lightning Returns?

I'm *this* close to goin' out and buyin' it, idk though :/

Working on the last chapter of Conception II (Vita). Hopefully Ive done everything right to where I can get all the endings...

Pokémon, of course.

Also havin' fun on Grand Theft Auto. Not much else besides.

Can anyone give me their opinion on FFXIII Lightning Returns?

I'm *this* close to goin' out and buyin' it, idk though :/
My personal opinion is that it is the worst in the trilogy. Mostly because the story was so ridiculous but also because I managed to get everything done in game with like 4 days left on the clock. I would recommend renting it from like PS Now first.

Various Pop'n Music games. I've played 11 and 8 today.

Ace Attorney: Justice for All.

I finished the first one last night. I'm sad that I've never played these before, they're so much fun.

Been playing yet more PMD: EOS and I must say, Eevee is pretty overpowered as a party leader.

But a big risk as a partner. Couldn't they find something else for run away to do?

I've been playing Alpha Sapphire, Fire Emblem Awakening, Smash 4 and I picked up my guns in GTA 5 again for old times.

Can't complain about my situation. Kick some ass in the battle maison with my army of IV bred mons (Contrary Serperior hits like a train when it gets going), go on a shooting spree and bond with my waifu Lucina :).

Decided to play J-Stars Victory Vs. I wreck with Ichigo. Maybe I should use another character. I tried Vegeta and Bo-Bo-Bo, but I can really flow with Ichigo. Besides, there aren't many characters I like there.

Speaking of J-Stars Victory Vs...

I have a special announcement to you anime and video game fans!

J-Stars Victory Vs is a very cool game that was only released in Japan. I mentioned it a while back.

I bought a Japanese game called J-Stars Victory Vs. What it is, is basically a fighting game that combines the universes of several Weekly Shōnen Jump manga series, including former series and some that have been transferred to other magazines. Basically, the characters from many different popular Shōnen manga series (The first characters introduced were Goku from DBZ, Luffy from One Piece, Toriko from Toriko, Naruto from... well, Naruto, Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin, Kankichi Ryotsu from an anime called Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo, and Gintoki Sakata from Gintama. There are a lot more characters, These are just the first ones who were introduced.) are characters in this game. I see it as the Shōnen Jump version of Super Smash Bros. My brother and I couldn't wait to see if this game would be brought here to the US, so I decided to buy it now in Japanese. Good thing I know a little Japanese, and the PS3 doesn't have any region locks; I can play japanese PS3 games in a US PS3.

well, for those of you who haven't heard of this game, or have heard of it and hoped it would be imported to the west, consider your prayers answered, because...
:/ still Sony exclusive.

Lately I've been playing FF14 again and a little bit of Smash Bros

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
I beat Kisuke's story today, and now.... I think I'm done with this game. I've lost count how many times I've played this game, but I think I'm all... uhhh, Muramasa'd out.
It's still an INCREDIBLY beautiful game, though. Probably one of the prettiest games I've EVER played. And the way the food looks...

Tales of the Abyss
I've leveled up everyone, done all the side quests I wanted to do, stocked up on items... and now I'm about to take on the final boss. Here's hoping I don't get completely owned.

Xenogears
I met up with Billy at the Orphanage and now Jessie is on board the Yggdrasil II with us, all laughing and such. Huh.
Anyway, apparently the crew members have spotted a large ship. I sense a boss battle coming up. Hopefully Fei wakes up soon...

Back
Top Bottom