• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just Platinum'd Gravity Rush, thinking about hitting up my newly fixed Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.

I will probably try to get back into Final Fantasy XIV sometime next week. :/

I'm trying to do a no deaths run of Gunman Clive. As of this post, I'm half way through... Let's just hope I don't f*** things up.

Saints Row IV just got it yesterday cause it was on sale for $5 on Amazon

Its so addicting ugh

As of right now, just Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I already have everything beaten on my Alpha Sapphire, so I'm onto the legendary hunt.

I've been playing Bravely Default and I'm on chapter 3. It's pretty fun so far. I like trying out the different jobs.

I also beat Pokemon Emerald yesterday and caught some legendaries. Now I just have to find Latias. (As soon as I see it, I'm using the master ball.)

Super Mario 3D World and Bioshock.

Both fantastic games, but I think it'd be hard to find two more opposite games!

I've also gotten back into Steel Diver Sub Wars now that I have an wifi connection compatible with the 3DS.

Well, I'm quite a ways through SMG2 and quite enjoying it. Appart from the ball-rolling and Spring levels.

~Pokemon Black
~Pokemon Omega Ruby
~Animal Crossing
~Kirby Epic Mirrors (I think)

E: Both Pokemon games are really great, Animal Crossing isn't really catching me and neither is the Kirby Game.

Last edited:
To the Moon (PC) - I really recommend this game for those who enjoy games with great narrative or story telling.

Shin Contra
Neo Contra

I was forced to played because of my cousin.
Though, they are no bad games. Just...... TOO DIFFICULT!!!!!

Still chugging along in Fantasy Life.

Well, I'm quite a ways through SMG2 and quite enjoying it. Appart from the ball-rolling and Spring levels.

Unexpected thanks for confirming something for me--I was thinking about picking up SMG2 today, but now I know that I shouldn't buy it.

Fire Emblem Awakening. On my second save file and loving every minute of it. <3 Seriously my favorite game ever. ♥♥♥

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles. My favorite Sonic game. I also like the music as well, by two favorites are Eggman's theme and Doomsday Zone.

Eggman Theme:
[video=youtube;Q2BLudtv81o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2BLudtv81o[/video]

Doomsday Zone:
[video=youtube;Nfuv444YAxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfuv444YAxk[/video]

Xenogears
I just beat those two bosses at the "ghost ship", and have returned to the Ethos Headquarters and... something horrible is going on.

Bravely Default
Haven't really done a whole lot quite yet; I just started the game and met Agnes.

Finished SMG2, now on to the Special World. Oh, and I'm just gald there was only one ball-rolling level and one Spring level in the main game.

Pokemon Y - mostly for breeding my feline team.

Back
Top Bottom