• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo

It's my first time experiencing Monster Hunter! :) I'm currently trying out the different weapons so that I know which one(s) to use when the full game comes out.

I restarted Pokemon Platinum recently, so lately I've been playing that. Starting new Pokemon journeys never gets old <3

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

I am now the only member of a dead guild. A disgruntled member became the Guild Master and decided it would be funny to kick everyone from the clan... except me for some reason.
So when I finally return after a couple of months I am now the only member of a Rank 7 Guild with a Guildhouse. -.-

Thinking about selling the Guild along with the Guildhouse for a mil since those cost 2+ Million Gil to get.

Played Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright yesterday and I finally got past the puzzle that stumped me!

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Mario Kart 64 for the first time in 10 years. XD

I actually find the music a lot more nostalgic than the gameplay. [emoji14]

I played quite a few games today: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (finally unlocked my last character, Duck Hunt!), and Super Mario 3D World.

Final Fantasy IX

Caught up to the part where I was when I realized that I had made the wrong memory card, just got to the Evil Woods.

Fallout: New Vegas

Had this game for ages and never really got stuck into it (played loads of Fallout 3 though, so I know the drill... sort of, it has lots of new stuff).

Well, I'm making very good time through DKC Returns, already bat the third boss. That doesn't mean I didn't die a lot during that time though.

Back
Top Bottom