• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

At the moment I'm carving my path in Dark Souls for the PC. It's a very challenging game, not one to take lightly.

Been playing Mario Kart 8 half to death lately, already done just about everything there is to do wtih the first DLC pack. Oh, and I vastly improved my online ranking too.

I've finished playing through Gunman Clive 2 with all 4 characters now- what a treat of a game that is! It never gets old either- I can see myself constantly going back to it on hard mode for kicks and to get the achievements.

I also just started Metroid Prime (stoked it's on the Wii U !). I've only played corruption before, and this one reminds me so much of what I loved about corruption. I'm also very impressed with how good the graphics look. I find it hard to believe that it's a Gamecube game, apart from a couple of cutscene moments.

I've finished playing through Gunman Clive 2 with all 4 characters now- what a treat of a game that is! It never gets old either- I can see myself constantly going back to it on hard mode for kicks and to get the achievements.

That (except for the acheivements part because I have the 3DS version).

That (except for the acheivements part because I have the 3DS version).

Me too, I was referring to the no damage and speed runs.

(And that final boss... It's the most simultaneously epic and hilarious battle I think I've ever done!)

Back
Top Bottom