• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Still in chapter 8 of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1. I somehow talked myself in to trying to platinum it. So close!

New month, new list of games...

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Forza Horizon 2
Assassin's Creed Unity
Smash Brothers for Wii U
Pokemon Soul Silver

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix: Birth by Sleep. Since I never had a PSP this is my first time playing it. It's pretty different from the other entries with no MP system and all. On my last route with Terra, he's definitely got the best early game since all he needs is to smash his way through enemies and counter hammer is boss. Gonna have to try to get some upgrades now I'm at the radiant garden.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: Trying out some rotation battle strategies to make things more interesting than singles or doubles all the time.

Super Smash Bros for 3ds: Trying to get an achievement here and there but mostly fooling around.

Still playing Xenoblade (holy hell this game never ends) and about to start Majora's Mask 3D.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Played some Evolve last night. Pretty fun game.

Also tried out the demo for Life is Strange.
Wow.
That was actually alot more interesting than I thought it would be. I might have to buy that season pass. Great job Square Enix.

Final Fantasy 12
Had this game since release year. Always stopped playing early on. Gonna try this game.... again.

Xenogears
Beat the game today. Final boss was pretty easy, but it was still a nice game. Very good characters and story.

Back
Top Bottom