• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm just gonna assume games at the arcade count too. Beatmania IIDX 22 Pendual.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Still in Persona 4. Tons of hours in and still feels new

I just started Earthbound (Im at the second town) after getting it from Club Nintendo, and I can see why so many people love it. It hasn't completely hooked me yet, but it's quite a fun world to explore and the mechanics are very well designed!

Well, I recently doubled my Hunter Rank in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (from 3 to 6) and got a couple of good weapons in Kid Icarus: Uprising. Also, Xenoblade Chronicle's New Game +.

Shantae and thePirate's Curse... I haven't even been playing for an hour yet and I've already fallen in love with it.

Only just picked up TES Skyrim today. Gonna see what all the hype is about.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Just restarted my town last week, it's going great so far. :3c

Back
Top Bottom