• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend and Persona 2: Innocent Sin. Trying to take my time on them so I can enjoy them, even if I do have something of a game backlog right now.

Warframe, The Walking Dead: Season 2, Saints Row the Third, and going to start an MMO called Aura Kingdom on the PC

Tales of Graces f.
I'm at the end of the final dungeon in the f arc, but... I'm honestly not looking forward to the boss coming up.

Bravely Default.
I beat that pirate guy and got the Pirate job or whatever.
Now I have to go... somewhere. I forgot where. But basically I'm helping the Shieldbearers fight against the Swordbearers... or something.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. Only 2 temples down, because I'm having too much fun getting many of the masks, and collecting Heart Containers.

I ordered MM3D last week...It hasn't come in from Amazon yet. Hopefully I'll get it today.

Bae and I are running through Kirby's Epic Yarn. :p and afterwards we're gonna do Wind Waker, whether it will be HD or regular, that is yet to be determined.

Me myself and I am playing through Leaf Green right now (going through each region in order, yay!), and I'm thinking about restarting TLOZ Twilight Princess for the third time and/or FE Radiant Dawn for the fifth time. Because they're both so good.

Skyrim. That game never gets old, ever. I'm trying to go for a more stealth and magic-oriented approach rather than my typical "heavy-armored tank w/ broadsword and zero magic" thing I usually do. Right now, I'm in the middle of the Thieves' Guild arc, boosting my stealth skills.

Etrian Odyssey IV demo
I got that Iridescent Ore or whatever in the first dungeon today.
I'm wanting to fill in the whole map, but I keep running into the FOEs. And that's no good.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Honestly I'm a little overwhelmed by this game... and I haven't even done the first true mission yet! @__@;;

Been playing the demo for Codename: S.T.E.A.M... My thoughts on it? Full game. Here. NOW.

Also, Pokémon AS, got me a Destiny Knot which means I can do breeding now. Yay.

I haven't played Pokemon Shuffle since I downloaded it, so I'm going to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom