• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've finally started to fall in love with Earthbound. I just got to the part where you change perspective to the third party member, and I don't know why, but something about it felt absolutely magical to me- like the possibilities for this game are endless.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I played a little of this game when it first came out but I put it down. And I was on a Zelda kick after completing Majora's Mask 3D so I thought I'd pick it back up. Although I still do hate the baseball minigame.

AlphaSapphire, I'm trying to catching a decent Suicune but that timeframe is evil. :/

Etrian Odyssey IV demo
Still working on this one. Right now I guess I'm leveling up my team members before going to the next labyrinth (unless the demo ends there), but I guess EXP is split between members, so I'll probably just bring in two people into the first labyrinth at a time for now.

Tales of Graces f
Started New Game+ recently...
just met Richard and now I'm going back to Lhant Hill. Think I'll grind for SP a little while longer, though.

Just downloaded NES remix from club nintendo, and it's been fantastic so far! I love all these ~30 second challenges that highlight the essential elements of older games.

Got to the middle of chapter two in the Firefly Diary. Started a new file on Rune Factory 4 and now Im starting Hyperdevotion Noire. So far I LOVE the noire because its a challenging tactics game!

Majora's Mask 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV and Etrian Odyssey Untold (Waiting for Etrian Mystery Dungeon~~)

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Played through Digital: A Love Story again after seeing a photo on the interwebz last week.

This week, all of my belongings are in Cardboard boxes around my new apartment! So pretty much just been playing Majora's Mask 3D until I can figure out where I put everything. [emoji14]

Back
Top Bottom