• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo.

Trying out the Insect Glaive for a bit before going back to the actual game.

Harvest Moon- More Friends of Mineral Town

Despite there being so many new games that are out, I'm still playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. It's hard, because I have crappy weapons except for Nepgear, who I actually bought a DLC weapon for. And getting the strongest non-DLC weapons is hard because the monsters that drop them are incredibly hard, even at Lvl 99.

Pokemon X, I'm trying to get a hidden power fire modest Snivy.

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (PS3) kept freezing on me during the Movie 4 levels, so I switched over to Spider-Man: Edge of Time (PS3).

I'll probably be playing LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3) next.

Went back to GTA 5 and killed over 1000 cops in the past few days. Gonna take a hiatus from it and play some more Dragon's Crown until the heist update comes in 8 days.

Bravely Default.
I just beat some mines area and now I have to look for a boy named... Egil... huh....

Tales of Graces f
Right now I'm in the Seaside Cavern. Not much to say, I guess, except this playthrough I'll be trying out more stuff.

Just succeeded in getting a pretty good Terrakion in AS. Granted, it could be better, but it's still pretty friggin' good.

I am working my way through Persona 3 FES, Pokemon ORAS still, and when I am in the mood Saints Row The Third.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

About to finish Persona 4 and start P3

Started a Nightmare play through of Dragon Age: Inquisition not long ago, about 5 deaths so far :<
Also got into the Heroes of the Storm closed beta, first 2 games were not so great, teamwork is apparently non-existent in this game.

Harvest Moon- More Friends of Mineral Town

Back
Top Bottom