• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Started a new playthrough of Okami recently, just entered Agata Forest.

Oh, and some grinding in OR/As.

Harvest Moon- Friends of Mineral Town, HM- DS Cute

I got an urge to pick up my second play though of Fire Emblem Awakening again (it's been months since I left off with it).

I'm doing a hard mode, classic, with no resetting or battling Risen/Streetpass/Spotpass allowed. I'm seeing how far I can make it before I have to give up. It didn't start smoothly, as I lost Sully and Henry right away (in the chapter he's recruited in, no less). I went the next two chapters without losing anyone, though, so things are looking up! I'm actually surprised that I could make it this far with enough units to max out each level with.

(If anyone's curious, my other casualties so far are Sumia, Ricken, Maribelle, Vaike, Gaius, Miriel, Tharja, Lon'qu, Frederick, and Virion- in that order. I also haven't touched Olivia or Donnell yet, because they're a bit too risky for this kind of game. It's pretty interesting to play with only two magic users (my avatar and Lissa)).

Dragon Age Inquisition. Trying to perfect my Solas playthrough before anymore DLC gets released.

Mario Party 10. In the process of getting enough points to buy all the unlocks.

Harvest Moon- More Friends of Mineral Town (Summer is a fun season)

Bravely Default
I'm in Chapter 5 right now. Just leveling up jobs for now.
All of those sub-scenarios, though... don't think I'm gonna do 'em all.

Played some more Mario Party and picked up Bravely Default again. Maybe Ill FINALLY finish it this time. :)

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Played some Hatsune Miku: Project F 2nd for PSVita.

I strongly dislike the use of the touch screen in this game. :/ But I do really like how we have the option for English subtitles now.

Playing V on Ps3 while I wait for the GTA V PC release in two weeks.

Alpha Sapphire.
Modern Warfare 2
Advance Wars
Fire Emblem
The Last of Us
Far Cry 4

Pumped for the new Rainbow Six game.

Still being consumed by Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. If any of you want to do some co-op hunting, send me a VM or something.

I'm playing Pandora's Tower and Final Fantasy VII for the first time and replaying Bravely Default and Megaman Starforce: Dragon

Back
Top Bottom