• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm currently playing Deadpool (PS3) :D, I just finished Chapter 04: Genosha :).

Easily one of the funniest games out there. The gameplay is a little dull but the script makes up for it and then some.

I'm still working on GG-XRD and my second OR playthrough. I'm having serious trouble with GG, I can only pull off two combo strings as May but I'm still not fast enough to complete most of the challenges in training mode. This is easily the most difficult fighting game I've ever played.

Chrono Cross

I'm stuck at the battle with Miguel! He over-kills my characters with his Holy Dragon Sword tech, ugh. >:/

Still in Pokémon Black 2. Defeated Marlon who was a pushover, and defeated Zinzolin who was also a pushover.

Pokemon- X. (Exploring with Frogadier and Squirtle.)

In the middle of Farewell, My Turnabout in the Justice For All part of the Phoenix Wright: Trilogy.

Story of Seasons, it's near the end of Spring now.

Ocarina of time on the N64 . I'm in the water temple right now, getting keys so I can get more keys that let me unlock doors leading to more keys. >_<

3DS- Bravely Default
DS- Pokemon: Black

Back
Top Bottom