• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

More Tales of Xillia and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

In Tales of Xillia, I've been fighting a lot of monsters, doing some side quests.
Now I have to go to Nia Khera.

In Fire Emblem: Awakening, I just finished Chapter 13.
And finally, Marth's true identity is revealed.
Also, Henry is a delight.

Oh, yeah. And I have a doppelganger now. That's nice.

I also started up a new game of Star Ocean 4. Again.
Met Faize recently. Now I have to go to... some other planet. I guess.

Yes...

Henry is hilarious. In my second file, he married Tharja.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
[size=-5]Killing random people as a werewolf.[/size]

Pokemon- X, needed to visit Kalos again.

SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. On the last day going through Daichi's route.

Splatoon. Im having a ridiculous amount of fun. Finished the first boss fight and now Im going to do some lobby matches so I can build up money to go shopping in the squid mall!

Moar Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Did Paralogue 12 today, and Morgan joined the team.
Some of the other characters also got married, which I think may have opened up more Paralogues for their children?

Last edited:
Switching through Pokemon Rumble World, Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon X.

Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven. Just got it this morning and so far I really like it. The sprite art is very whimsical and its got just the right amount of humor.

Splatoon. I said I was going to work on the story but the online turf wars a just so much more fun then the story. I'll probably try out the new map and the ranked battles today.

Tales of Xillia, although I've been switching between this game and Star Ocean 4 when playing my PS3.

Also, Splatoon. While I'm not the best at it, I think, it's still incredibly fun and addictive. A lot more than I was expecting!

Skyrim. I (finally) got the Dragonborn DLC and have had a lot of fun on Solstheim. I think I've spent more time on that island than I have in the titular province. It's kinda strange though; most of the areas and quests there were obviously made for higher-leveled characters, what with all the eldritch creatures and ebony lying about. And the netches. So far, the place has been my level-grinding place.

Switching between Pokemon- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Splatoon. I said I was going to work on the story but the online turf wars a just so much more fun then the story. I'll probably try out the new map and the ranked battles today.

Yeah, I know what you mean, online mode is pretty much the best mode in the game... Whatever, I shall give you some incentive: the final boss is actually something to look foward to, since it is easilly the best boss in the game (and with one of the best songs in the game to boot).

Anyway... Splatoon, Splatoon, Splatoon.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been bouncing between a couple of games.

Beat Splatoon's story the other day, been rocking the online whenever I get on now. ;)

In Final Fantasy XIV, finally beat Titan with my White Mage. I was horrified to find out that my heals heal only a quarter of what I thought they did since I have been running mainly lower-level dungeons. D:

Last night I realized that Higurashi When they Cry: Ch.1 Onikakushi was released on Steam and I almost cried. I immediately started throwing my money at the computer and stayed up until 2:00 A.M. enjoying the wonderful town of Hinamizawa. ~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom