• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Whooole lotta Skate 3. I already beat the game once, but I lost my save file when I got a new PS3, so I had to start over. After three days, I'm already over 1.25 million boards sold and I've pretty much unlocked everything. I made my OC Jimmy, Flannery, Winona, Wallace, and Roxie for my team. I might even post pictures of them at some point. Now I need to cough up the money for the DLC packs and beat those.

Tales of Xillia
Did a bunch of stuff; made it to Sharilton, did some sidequests, and now I have to go to Bermia Gorge.

Etrian Odyssey IV
I beat the Bloodbear in the first Labyrinth and now I'm moving further along. Although now I may have to upgrade everyone's equipment...

Wind Waker HD.
I'm about to enter the next dungeon, but I've been doing other stuff as of late, such as taking pictographs.
...speaking of pictographs, I really like the changes they made with this part. Makes taking them and getting the figurines a lot easier and less annoying.

Persona 3 Portable, I just beat the first full moon boss. I was just a tad under-leveled so I'm happy I managed to beat her in 5 minutes.

I recently completed Remember Me (PS3), still hoping for a sequel.

Anyway, I've been currently playing Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3), just finished Chapter 08: Descent into Heresy.

Project X Zone - Sooooo close to being done. Just three chapters left. Unless the epilogue has a battle then four chapters left.

More:

Wind Waker HD
Spent some time taking more pictographs, along with continuing the story. I got the bombs from the pirates, now I have to go back to Outset Island.

Etrian Odyssey IV
Didn't do much here.
I spent the majority of my time leveling up my weaker units, along with making a good amount of money.

Searching desperately for Vespiquen in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, while also piddling around on Minecraft here and there.

Back
Top Bottom