• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

went to go try the Microsoft Hololens again. I just can't get enough of it. then I played For Honor with a bunch of other cool guys and I destroyed them. Then... I had some lunch.

The Bard's Tale and Juiced
None of you know the latter, since it was made by a housemate of mine in his free time
Those of you who know the former know that it's majestic

Xenoblade Chronicles for 3DS. I think I've gotten the basic hang of the battle system, and I got a good rhythm going now.

Splatoon.
I think I may almost be done with the single-player campaign, just have a few more levels to beat.

Etrian Odyssey IV.
Did more sidequests. Think I'm finally gonna continue with the story next time.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Recently finished Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2 and Disgaea 2 and just started Blazblue: Calamity Trigger

Games for June...

Gears Of War Ultimate HD Beta
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
MLB 15 The Show
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

EDIT: Forgot Far Cry 4.

I went to try Just Dance 2016 one last time before I left back home. It's not easy. I stink at it.

Gears of War multiplayer beta. It's so clean in HD! I love it. I've only been it 5 matches and I have been DESTROYING fools!!!

Pokemon AlphaSapphire, I'm working on some breeding projects.

Wind Waker
Currently filling in my sea chart... shouldn't take too much longer...

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Not doing much here... just fighting in a lot of skirmishes to raise Support levels between my units...

Story of Seasons - Right now Im working on building the sewing studio so I can have the accessory table.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I've started playing online regularly now.

I am looking for others to hunt with online go increase my HR quicker. If anyone else plays Monster Hunter, feel free to contact me and we can hunt together.

Back
Top Bottom