• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I'm freaking loving this game, i enjoyed the first Paper Mario but this game is way better in my eyes.

Story of Seasons - Just got the 4th vendor and my own trading stall. Now I'm trying to build up the star quality of my crops before trying to get the 5th vendor.

Fire Emblem Awakening until Fates is released,I think.

Possibly Devil May Cry 4 Refrain if I get a phone for my coming birthday.

Been playing Arkham Knight, Witcher III and The Last of Us Remastered. Nearly finished Arkham Knight, pretty sure Witcher III will keep me going for a long time from what I've read about it and TLOU I'm still in Summer so quite a way away yet. Also been dipping into my Hard Classic run of FE: Awakening every now and then - up to Chapter 16 iirc.

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, that new trailer got me hyped for some Kingdom hearts! Just finished the Gird!

Story of Seasons - Just gave Klaus the commitment ring and now I'm just building up FP with him for his last heart event.

Link to the Past and SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters. The former is the first video game I ever played.

Pokemon Conquest, and Pokemon AlphaSapphire lately.

On Conquest I'm aiming to get a lot of perfect links, and I'm MMing on AlphaSapphire.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been playing Freedom Wars. I am having way too much fun getting my jailtime extended. XD I find that People's Charter, Article 213479, Paragraph 5: Unproductive Silence is my greatest repeat offense.

I heard that the multiplayer is pretty good, unfortunately I do not know how to get there currently. :/

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning and Story of Seasons.

J Stars - I'm in the middle of Luffy's adventure mode and so far I'm in love with this game! In fact I've had so much fun playing as some characters I'm going to go watch their anime now!

J Stars - I'm in the middle of Luffy's adventure mode and so far I'm in love with this game! In fact I've had so much fun playing as some characters I'm going to go watch their anime now!

The game is so awesome, right! I had the original J Stars Victory Vs imported from Japan and I had SO MUCH FUN with it! My 2 main characters are Ichigo Kurosaki and Medaka Kurokami and my main supporting is Lala Satalin Deviluke.

Been playing Neptunia Victory again. I want to get some of the DLC characters. maybe I'll get MarveoulsAQL and Tekken, but then Broccoli and MAGES are also calling out for me.

Story of Seasons - Just gave Klaus the commitment ring and now I'm just building up FP with him for his last heart event.

What is a good way to court him? I've just been gifting carrot juice.

What is a good way to court him? I've just been gifting carrot juice.

Klaus like plain cheese and fruit wines. His favorite gift is Bouillabaisse which is just a fish but you have to get the recipe from Rose country unfortunately. This is a better description of Klaus.

J Stars - Doing some side quests in Luffy's adventure still. Really like playing as Gintoki.

Story of Seasons - Just Building up my farm until I can marry Klaus.

Back
Top Bottom