• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

July games...

Battlefield 4 (XBOX One)
Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One)
MLB 15 The Show (PS4)
Forza Horizon 2 (XBOX One)
Pokemon Platinum

And I will be playing Rocket League once it comes out.

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Let's see if I DON'T keep putting it off and finish it before Fates is released!

...anyway, I got Owain not too long ago. He seems like a pretty cool... interesting guy.
Afterwards, I continued with the story a little bit. Now I'm on Chapter 16, I think.
( Unfortunately the last few maps have been pretty easy thanks to everyone being overleveled xP )

Completed the Pokédex in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, now I'm working on finishing off the Battle Maison.

After a lot of ink, sweat and tears (well, maybe the tears part is a bit extreme), I've finally got to Rank A- in Splatoon. I am rather proud of this.

Last edited:
I'm replaying Explorers of Sky in preparation for Super Mystery Dungeon. I'm playing as the last new hero introduced that I hadn't used yet, being Phanpy meaning that I'm playing as a male. And my partner is Meowth since this is the only game where I can have Meowth as a partner.

Playing Devil May Cry 4 Refrain on my phone.Beat Nero's Story,Dante's Story and Nero's Story on Heaven and Hell mode.Found a little exploit thingy in the second Dante battle:Shoot him with a normal shot,and then Snatch him.He would be too preoccupied to jump like he normally does,so you can quickly Buster him,which does a fair amount of damage.Still gotta see if it works on the original,though.

Witcher III. Now I've beaten Arkham Knight completely I can focus my gaming time + attention on playing this beast.

Smash Bros 4 again. There's nothing like beating down others in online competitive.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Been playing J-Stars Victory VS.

Been trying to decide between Medaka, Joseph Joestar, and Akainu for my main.

This is made oh-so easy when I am consistently put on the team with the AI against my friends who love to use Killua's Lightning and Yusuke's Laser-Guided Face Grab.
-.-'

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 - Started out kinda slow but now that I'm out of the prologue things are picking up.

Dota 2. Decided to dive back into the game and played the whole last night. This game is crack.

I am playing Remember Me as well.

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning. Saving to upgrade my axe, and unlock more villagers.

Last edited:
Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones on Wii U virtual console.Got to the chapter 8.Ephraim got some good levels in chapter 5x,which never usually happens.When he gets an A with his sister they're just going to wreck the final boss.

I'm also getting a feeling I'm RNG blessed.Two 1% crits in a row,Ross hit at 28% and Eirika is getting strength growths often.

More Fire Emblem: Awakening
I did Paralogue 17 today and now
Tiki is part of the team--and I'm never going to use her.
It took me a few tries, but nothing too horrible, I guess?
Anyway, gonna do more Paralogues before I continue with the story, I think.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 - In chapter 3 right now. Doing some level grinding before I move on and unlocked some battle challenges. I really like this if its a new feature to the game.

Been playing throuh Etrian Odyssey IV to hype myself up for Etrian Mystery Dungeon, just defeated the Boiling Lizard (even if it did come down to an all-or-nothing attack since my party was mostly out of HP and TP)... That thing is brutal.

Also, Splatoon. Splatfest was fun.

Fire Emblem- Awakening

Why is it so hard to recruit Cynthia?

Back
Top Bottom