• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 - In chapter 4 doing all the new side-quests. I'm getting really pissed at this game breaking bug I keep running into. Idea Factory needs to rush the patch for it.

More Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Just beat Walhart (via Lethality from Gaius <3 ) and.... he ran away.
Great.

Fire Emblem- Awakening

Why is it so hard to recruit Cynthia?
What levels are your characters?
Child Paralogues are apparently pretty difficult; I just recruited her only recently, myself.

Almost done with BioShock 2. Probably the best game in the series with ease.

Plus, Dota 2

Going back and forth between Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker and Shin Megami Tensei IV. Mainly focusing on the former for now, and I feel I'm about done with my main playthrough. Will revisit it later to try getting more endings.

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning. (I have a sheep, and it is very cute.)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 - Finally got Nepgear added to my party So Im just working on leveling her up and doing some more of Neptreal tower.

Pokemon AlphaSapphire, I've been working on my trade shop a lot lately so that's why.

Fire Emblem: Awakening.
What an annoying chapter this was. Mages using Mire EVERYWHERE.
Luckily I managed to grab a tome for myself by defeating one of them.

But the cutscene afterwards, my goodness...
Lucina's my daughter this playthrough, so it was really emotional.

Been playing the Shadow the Hedgehog game for the Nintendo Gamecube. I know the game didn't do too well but I really don't care. I'm trying to get into character, because my friend is making me a hoodie that resembles Shadow.

Made a return to Omega Ruby after a very long break. Trying to hatch myself a shiny Tyrunt.

Also still pushing on with The Witcher 3. Big game. Loving it.

Legend of Zelda: Oracles (for the first time) and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (for the thousandth time).

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning (Autumn is very pretty)

Back
Top Bottom