• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Persona Q - Just finished the first labyrinth. Still trying to decide who I want on my team now that I have both groups.

Portal Stories: Mel. The game is really challenging and I am not quite on the mood for challenging games, sadly.

Planning on finishing BioShock Infinite this week, too. It's the only game in the series I am yet to finish (excluding the BioShock 2 "Minerva's Den DLC").

Believe it or not, SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 for the PS2. I had a little nostalgia craving for it, so I'm replaying Season Mode. I love how apparently, the first thing you do in your WWE run is pin Big Show cleanly. And then win the WWE Title from Haitch within two months.

Do you know that feeling? You've played a video game (FIFA 07 in my case) for hours, you listen to the soundtrack after years and you just have a feeling of nostalgia?

Mario Party 3: Omg I forgot how much fun this game is playing with my younger sibblings lol.

For PC: Out Last.

For android: Modern combat 4, Gangster vegas.

For psp: Yu-gi-oh tag force 5.

Wind Waker HD
I'm pretty much at the end of the game. Now all I'm doing is sailing around the ocean for secret caves, heart pieces, etc.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Finished Chapter 24. Pretty easy, but then again my units are probably overleveled.
Afterwards I fought in a skirmish or two since some of my units are almost ready to promote again.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just finished Super Metroid and started Twilight Princess

Rune Factory 4. Courting Arthur is going well. (Missed the date for the Firefly Festival though.)

Super Mario Bros.
[size=-9]I shouldn't spoil the ending of this game.[/size]
So far I've made it to World 4-2 without using the Warp Zone from World 1-2. I have been trying to play it slowly. But it's still fast I guess. Still getting killed by Hammer Bros. For those that don't know, the Hammer Bros are enemies in the game that throw hammers (hence their name) at their enemies which in this case is Mario and Luigi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom