• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Persona Q - Like halfway through the 2nd labyrinth. Doing all the requests as they pop up.

Also for the first time ever I'm playing a phone game....

Love Live - I'm only in like chapter 3 of the main story. Working on getting my rank up to 14.

Story of Seasons (Autumn is very pretty)

Still playing Earthbound. This is definitely the weirdest RPG i ever played, but i'm really enjoying it. If i like this game enough i might try Mother 3.

Going back to classic gaming recently. Just finished GTA San Andreas and it's freakin hilarious, way funnier and amusing than GTA 5. Gonna go play Final Fantasy Tactics again very soon.

Still playing Earthbound. This is definitely the weirdest RPG i ever played, but i'm really enjoying it. If i like this game enough i might try Mother 3.

They're both weird in their own, funny ways, but they are both very special games to me (and MOTHER of course)!

Chrono Cross

Fought 4 of the 6 Dragon Gods! Going to try to battle Green Dragon and Sky Dragon tomorrow.

Sonic Runners for iOS. I sure hope there's going to be an easier way to get other characters because that Premium Roulette thing is a bunch of Bull Doo-Doo!

Tale of Xillia 2 - I think Im about half way through the story. Right now Im having tons of fun with the kitty dispatch.

Love Live! app - Working on getting to rank 33. Just waiting on my LP to reload.

Pokemon SoulSilver (again) and Fire Emblem Awakening with a twist on my usual play style; if a character dies, I don't reset the level. If Chrom or Thanatos (MU's name this time through) dies, game over, save Thanatos to the Logbook and delete the file.

I also restarted Animal Crossing New Leaf since I screwed a ton of stuff up there. Apart from Canberra moving in AGAIN (Go the hell away), everything is going smoothly. I'm also doing things far faster than I did when I first played (took me 2 months to get the development permit whereas now it took me a grand total of 2 days, for example).

I also plan on trying to find Path of Radiance. Which is going to suck A LOT considering how rare it is.

Sonic Runners for iOS. They're starting to sell characters for Red Star Rings. I'm trying to get Silver and Cream, but they're worth 250 Red Star Rings each. It's going to take me forever!!!

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.
Only just started; finished Chapter 1.
I ignored one of the units I got in that, but apparently he's a pretty good one. Whoops.

Harvest Moon- The Tale of Two Towns (3DS)

Tried a bit of Vindictus, challenging and fun so far, I like how some people think it's pay2win, but it's actually pay4bettercosmetics :p

Story of Seasons (now have the coop and pet house.)

Been breeding a few things + EV training them in ORAS over the last few days. Also still chugging along with The Witcher 3.

Back
Top Bottom