• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon AlphaSapphire, I'm breeding Litwick for WonderTradeWednesday.

Sonic Runners for iOS. I have 218 Red Star Rings. I just need 32 more so I can get Silver the Hedgehog.

Story of Seasons. (In Winter year 1.)

I didn't visit Eda enough, so I was sadder when she passed away. Is that the only way you get the land?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just a little bit of New Leaf recently

Chrono Cross

Just doing some side quests and trying to earn extra money. I did Karsh's side quest today and I actually felt bad for him when I saw his past cutscene. :/

Story of Seasons. (In Winter year 1.)

I didn't visit Eda enough, so I was sadder when she passed away. Is that the only way you get the land?

Yeah that's the only way unfortunately. :(

Aw, not the way I wanted to get new land. I'm using it for the Sewing Studio and a mystery seed.

Trying to give the ring to Klaus, but it's been snowing on weekends. Do I need to wait until Spring?

Lost Dimension (Vita) - Just got past the first Judgement. Now Im trying to clear all the new sub missions with an S rank before proceeding with the main story.

Heroes of the Storm. Such a fun game.

Also, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Farming new equips is quite addicting.

Story of Seasons (just unlocked Rose Country. Hurray for new recipes. Klaus is currently at yellow heart... er, flower.)

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Finished Chapter 4.
Wasn't too bad, since a lot of the enemies were kind of underleveled... or at least compared to my units.

Lost Dimension (Vita) - Working of finding the second traitor and grinding for gift experience.

Saints Row the Third. Found out the voice for Fire Emblem: Awakening's Lucina, Laura Bailey, is also the first female voice for The Protagonist in Saints Row the Third.

Final Fantasy 4 for Gameboy Advance. The first Final Fantasy game i ever played by myself and never finished because i kept losing against the final boss. It's funny now because i have beaten the DS version of Final Fantasy 4 which is harder than the SNES and GBA versions of this game two years later.

Back
Top Bottom