• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Lost Dimension (Vita) - Leveling so I can complete some character missions. Once I'm done with those Ill go into the third Judgement.

Well, since we here in New Zealand have finally got some of those Nindies demo things, I have been playing the demo of Extreme Exorcism... It is both really fun and mentally exhausting at the same time.

Ended up buying Starcraft after playing tons of Heroes of the Storm. I am enjoying it so far, but girl do I suck at RTS games.

Currently, I picked up WoW again. Felt like it, and I want to lvl my main (tauren paladin named Hardul) so that I can use him next expansion. Probably wont make it, but I decided to try anyways.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Story of Seasons
I finally HAVE A TWIN!!

More Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.
Just beat Chapter 6.
Unfortunately I didn't save any of the villagers (tbh I didn't consider doing so that important, ha ha...) so I apparently missed out on an Orion's Bolt.
...Well, I'm not planning on using any archers anyway, so... not a big loss?
...Maybe I'm taking things a bit too slow...

Lost Dimension (Vita) - Super pissed that one of my favorite party members was a traitor! Now I'm grinding for gift points before I go into the fourth judgement. I've managed to turn Agito into an unstoppable pimp so I need to get everyone else to his skill level. XD

Love Live! (Phone) - Just started the round 11 score match for the SR Nico. So far I've been scoring pretty high and even placed first 2 or 3 times.

Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones.Grinding mostly on one file for Franz to get to level 20 before I promote him.The other one I'm going through that chapter you get L'Arachel in Eirika's Route.Made Ross a warrior on that file instead of Beserker because I've never used one before.It's normal,anyway.

I feel like I play this game too often.

Been focusing a bit more on Animal Crossing: New Leaf lately. I'm gonna start work building up my dream town soon. :3c

Well, I just finished Etrian Odyssey Untold on Expert (minus the post-game stuff). That final boss was a lot tougher then I remembered it probably because I was playing on the easiest difficuilty the first time I fought it, but that's besides the point.

I finally got around to downloading the Final Fantasy XV demo and it was amazing

Well, after plaing a few rounds with it, I must say, that minigun weapon type they recently added into Splatoon is probably tied for my favourite.

Back
Top Bottom