• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning, just completed Town Restoration 2.

Lost Dimension(Vita) - Tryng to get as much money as possible so I can get everyone maxed out on equipment that is seriously overpriced

Now back to playing Final Fantasy Tactics for the 13th? time. Having some serious muscle memory issues from playing too much Fire Emblem. Adjusting is a work in progress.

I have been participating in Splatoon's Spatfest and I must say, I didn't expect that would get a vibe of 35.5. Holy crap.Also, thanks to any fellow Team South supporters reading this BTW.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Borderlands 2 currently

Pokemon AlphaSapphire, I'm breeding Tynamo for wonder trade wednesday on Bulbatrade.

Splatoon - Downloading the newest update and then I'm going to work on increasing my level a little.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just started Fate/Stay Night

Tales of Heart R - Just got to the first town. Not the town where you start but the one after that. Might do a little leveling before moving on.

Dungeon Travelers 2 Demo - in the second dungeon building up the map and my teams skills.

Picked up a copy of Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze..right now it's probably my favorite Wii U game. Also playing through Fire Emblem Awakening. Currently on Chapter 5.

Still pushing along with The Witcher III. The game is too big so big. But I think I'm nearly done. I'm level 32 and currently my main story quest is called "Final Preparations" and I only have a handful of secondary quests/Witcher contracts left after there was hundreds earlier... so after a heavy month of playing I think I'm nearly done with it. :(

However GTA V just arrived today and I want to get into that after I've wrapped up TW3.

Oh and I started a mono-Water playthrough in Alpha Sapphire. Just for fun. Was split between Grass and Water, but thought Grass might be too easy with Team Aqua being the antagonists in this game.

Rune Factory 2 (if you have a cherry blossom festival, there should be tea later.)

Tales of Heart R - Just a little ways past Kohaku joining the combat party. Now Im going to level up for a little bit.

Monster Rancher DS - In the very beginning. Hope its a fun game because I vaguely remember loving the show as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom