• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning (Rod moved in, so I can now get pets)

^ Congrats.
24d4z8h.jpg

Currently playing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, specifically Tales of Symphonia. Currently on break from Shin Megami Tensei IV since the particular part of the game I'm on kinda burned me out. ;s Not hard, just tedious. I don't believe in leaving games unfinished though, so I will get back to it at some point.

Dungeon Travelers 2 (Vita) - FINALLY got pass that stupid gargoyle in the tower and now I've got a new party member that is super under leveled. :(

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (PS4) - Just installed it so on in the tutorial part on it so far.

Super Mario 3D World with my little bro.
For once, a game that is not Freedom Planet. Shocking, I know.

Mega Man Legacy Collection for PC

So far, it's really underwhelming. Slowdown is still present, and that is one thing I was hoping they would get rid of. =/ I guess I should be grateful there is none of that annoying flicker. Actually, you know what? I am really grateful for that. XD

Fire Emblem Awakening. I'm currently doing some Level/Support Grinding before starting Chapter 12, with one of them being M-Avatar x Tharja. I haven't exactly finished Pokemon Black 2, though, so once I did my trip around the 25 Chapters in Ylisse and Valm, I'll resume my trip around the post-game areas of Unova.

I decided to replay Shovel Knight because of the "Shovel Knight coming to Smash as DLC" rumor. Pretty fantastic game.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (PS4) - On the last episode of chapter one I think. This is ridiculously fun and challenging.

Amnesia Memories (Vita) - Started a play-through in Ikki's world and just started the second week. So far I'm not a very good amnesiac.

Dungeon Travelers 2 (Vita) - Got all of my party except for Grishna upgraded to advanced classes and now I'm trying to get through the worlds hardest maze to find the elephant god.

Splatoon - Go Team Decepticons!

Story of Seasons - Finally got back on here recently, married Kamil, picked up more public fields... everything's going pretty smooth in Oak Tree Town now.

Lately I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I regret not getting that game sooner because it's really fun and relaxing.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Really good game, definitely makes me want to get hyped for Fates), Splatoon (Currently in a Love/Hate Relationship with, as i still think the weapon balance is DREADFUL), Smash Bros. For WiiU (Still trying to figure out who the next DLC character will be, i have some guesses, but none too accurate i would assume), My usual Pokemon games (X, OR, HGSS) Mario Kart 8 (Still maybe the best WiiU game out there), Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Definitely a sleeper game, not too much hype for it, i was guilty of initially brushing it off, but it's actually really cute and clever)

Freedom Wars, I've been playing dress up with my sinner and accessory along with foraging for materials.

Back
Top Bottom