• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Amnesia Memories (Vita) - Got the normal and good endings for Ikki and now I've started a Kent play-through. I'm going to wait to get the bad endings until Ive unlocked Ukyo.

Amnesia Memories (Vita) - Just finished getting the Good and Normal endings for Kent. Now Im working on Shin's Good ending

Disney Infinity 3.0, currently trying to farm orange sparks to get all my figures to level 10 (and thus give them gold statues in the Hall of Heroes).

PMD Explorers of Sky. Just returned from The Future. I don't know how many times I've played this game, but it's still amazing.

A year later and I'm still playing Skyrim religiously.

Lk06XED.png
The madness keeps dragging me back.

Amnesia Memories (Vita) - Finished up Shin's Good and Normal Endings. Now I'm working on Toma's Good ending.

Fire Emblem Awakening. I'm currently doing some Level/Support Grinding before starting Chapter 12, with one of them being M-Avatar x Tharja. I haven't exactly finished Pokemon Black 2, though, so once I did my trip around the 25+ Chapters in Ylisse and Valm, I'll resume my trip around the post-game areas of Unova.

Update: I've change my mind about the shipping. I've just shipped Avatar with Cherche. Tharja is shipped with Henry - with really disturbing conversations.

Usually, I would be playing the GTA games on my iPad. I don't play console games that often, but that's just me.

Disney Infinity 3.0, trying to get through "Extreme" difficulty on the Hero Destroyer (where Sidekicks are unlocked) in "Toy Box Takeover".

I already lost Sorcerer Mickey (thanks to the one-hit killing cloud that stalks your hero), currently Olaf is trying to finish the job.

EDIT: Success! The following gave their lives to finish the highest difficulty:

1. Sorcerer Mickey (Fantasia)
2. Olaf (Frozen)
3. Vanellope (Wreck-It Ralph)
4. Disgust (Inside Out)

Merida (Brave) was able to finish off Green Goblin, thus rescuing Mulan and making her into a new sidekick.

Last edited:
Amnesia Memories (Vita) - Well Since I last posted I have got Toma's Good, Normal, and 2 Bad endings as well as Ukyo's Good and Normal endings. Now that I have all the Good and Normal endings I'm going to work on getting all 16 Bad endings! Since I'm done with Toma Ikki will probably be the next one I work on. Ukyo's Bad endings will most likely come last just because he has like 8 of them.

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Just played Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes for the first time since I have had my PS4.

I am very sad right now.

I mean, why Paz?!?!?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Inazuma Eleven and Mario Strikers Charged Football

Since last year I've put so many hours into Skyrim that it's starting to rival the countless hours I've invested playing the Pokemon series. Three characters later, I've actually played maybe 90% of quests in the game -- about the only things still left to do are the Civil War quests and a few missing Daedric artifacts. Oh, and finish decorating my house at Lakeview Manor. And adopt a child. And get married. And shoot the sun with Auriel's Bow. And....

Third character is an Argonian while the first two were Khajiit. I really, really miss having night vision.

Last edited:
Dungeon Travelers 2 (Vita) - About to head to the Theiran Alter fight. Just need to get Grishna up one more level so I can upgrade her class.

Skylanders Giants (Wii U) - Decided to see what all the hype was about so I borrowed a friends copy. Right now I'm in like chapter 4? Its not bad but its not very fun either. Its also super easy.

Skylanders Giants (Wii U) - Decided to see what all the hype was about so I borrowed a friends copy. Right now I'm in like chapter 4? Its not bad but its not very fun either. Its also super easy.

Once you beat the game you unlock a hidden difficulty, "Kaos Unleashed" or "Nightmare" in which all enemies do 4x normal damage (meaning that a Chompy now does like 200 damage, and those Arkeyan battle robots in the latter levels nearly one-hit-kill you). Oh, and when you start a game in Nightmare the difficulty gets locked so you can't change it later.

Swap Force's version of Nightmare difficulty makes all attacks do exactly 50% your health in damage, meaning everybody dies in 2 hits. That's even more intense. And I'm sure they carried the Nightmare difficulty over to Trap Team (haven't played that one yet but interested).

Back
Top Bottom