• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Well, since I got a New 3DS (not to be confused with a recently obtained 3DS) along with a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for my birthday, I am making good use of them.

Skylanders Superchargers (Wii U) - Only a few chapters in. I'm actually having a ridiculous amount of fun with the racing aspect of the game.

Dragon Age Inquisition: Descent (PS4) - Still in the process of downloading but I cant wait to start killing darkspawn again!

Today I built a level in Super Mario Maker that used up my full allowance of Warp Doors AND Warp Pipes. It was necessary for the particular theme of this level.

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (3DS) - For just a simple design game this is ridiculously fun. Right now I'm working on a house for Caroline and she wants a rustic ranch. After checking out some other houses on the Happy Home Network I think I'm going to try some of the crazy ideas I saw. I don't have a whole lot of the catalog unlocked yet though.

Project Diva f 2nd

I'm trying to clear all the songs on normal and hard but there's some songs that give me hell. </3

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Finally beat Chapter 10.
I did before, but I decided to restart because I felt bad about sacrificing one of my units.
Unfortunately I couldn't recruit Marisa, however. Thanks, Innes.

Also, the Legend of Legacy demo.
It's apparently an absurdly difficult game, but I'll give it a try.
Anyway, I picked Filmia as my starting character. Because frog princes.

The Mighty No. 9 demo.

It's... adequate, but it needs polish. I died over the stupidest things and I'm also not a fan of the dash mechanic needed to ram into enemies. I got a taste of that in Mighty Gunvolt and I didn't even like it there. The enemies also feel charmless and bland. Still, I didn't think it was terrible. It was just so-so.

Animal Cross- New Leaf. Finally found the last fossil.

Back
Top Bottom