• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Harvest Moon Animal Parade (Wii U) - Just started this one and so far I like it quite a bit. The controls when farming seem a little bit wonky but nothing I cant get used to.

Tales of Heart R (Vita) - Trying to escape the prison and I'm stuck at the three floor puzzles. So I'm leveling a little bit and then Ill probably try the puzzles a second time but with a walk-through pulled up.

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning. (Courting Neil is going slower than expected.)

Harvest Moon Animal Parade (Wii) - Working on getting the yellow bell to ring. I just need to get the gate to its stand open. I'm probably going to work on my farm for a while before I finish it though. Just so my skill levels will go up. Might also go into the forest to raise up my axe skill and gather some wood so I can upgrade things around the farm.

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) - Started a new play-through as a female warrior elf so I can romance Blackwall. Also started on Nightmare difficulty so I can get two of the last trophies I need to platinum the game. So far the only real hard part is large boss battles and my one mage not knowing any healing magic yet. -_-

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire Of The Rift. Completed the game on the highest difficulty (which is Hard) which meant doing all 300 quests, beat the three Brightmoon Tor dungeons and beat The Final Quest. The Final Quest is something else, specially on Hard.

Between three characters, I've cumulatively logged so many hours in Skyrim that it's almost displaced Pokemon as something I've invested the most time in. I'm almost completely quested out, too. Current objectives are to finish the Civil War quests, Daedric Quests, dragon priest masks, and of course the main quest.

Currently playing through more of the Legend of Legacy demo.
I just completed every map of the Forest Ruins, so it's on to the next area.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
I just beat the 11th chapter on Eirika's route.
It was a pretty easy chapter, although now I'm wondering if some of my units are underleveled.

Playing Child of Light now. The story is a bit juvenile, something that appeals to children mostly, but the art and atmosphere are truly amazing. The art is honestly the main reason I wanted to play it, and it was on a super sale on Steam recently.

Corpse Party Blood Drive (Vita) - In either chapter 2 or 3 right now. OH. MY. GOODNESS. This game is creepy! But I can't stop playing it.

Back
Top Bottom