• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Just started Freedom Planet today. Is it just me or does the e-manual say absolutely nothing about how to actually play the game?

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Mother 3 at the moment, it's pretty great so far. The story and characters combine to create one of the best JRPGs available.

The Hearts of Stone expansion for The Witcher 3 which released earlier this week. Any excuse to return to this game is damn fine with me not like I didn't start a second playthrough anyway. Love the characters, the writing, the worldbuilding... Enjoying it so far unsurprisingly. It's longer than expected too for such a cheap expansion.

Dragon Quest Heros (PS4) - Absolutely loving the game so far! In the middle of the Elven quest line right now and just met up with Jessica and Yangus. I think Im going to go around and do some extra quests and level up a little before I finish up that area.

Corpse Party Blood Drive (Vita) - Stuck in chapter 3 right now. Trying to figure out how to get through the door laced shut with human hair.

Legend of Legacy (3DS) - Dropped my 3ds and the game popped out. XP So I had to restart my play-through as Eloise. Right now I'm just filling out maps while re-leveling all my skills.

Legend of Legacy (3DS) - Dropped my 3ds and the game popped out. XP So I had to restart my play-through as Eloise. Right now I'm just filling out maps while re-leveling all my skills.

I'm playing the demo of that currently. The name strikes me as totally uninspired, but the combat is decent. Doesn't have Bravely Default's level of awesome (or its amazing battle music), but the general art style looks a lot like it nonetheless.

I've been playing A LOT of Destiny. that's all I've been playing actually. Smash Bros, Pokemon, and J-Stars are collecting dust while I'm eliminating The Taken, Raiding King's Fall and hunting for Exotic Engrams. To my fellow Guardians, I'm a Titan class with 293 Light.

Last edited:
Playing around with Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows. Man, Plague Knight controls nothing like Shovel Knight, plus all levels get tweaks to their layouts to respect this. Some of the boss knights are easier with Plague Knight's skillset, some tougher.

Oh, and Plague Knight isn't allowed into the Village or Armor Outpost either.

The only games i am playing know are:

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate(3ds)
Madden 25(PS3)

Any other game i attempt to play i lose interest in 10-20 minutes.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Finished the game on Normal mode, now i'm right before the final boss with 100% map, 100% souls, every final weapon and i'm playing on Hard.

I'm playing Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin next.

Back
Top Bottom