• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Currently playing:

Borderlands 2
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne
Final Fantasy 6 Advance
Mario Kart 8

Another one of my levels was deleted in Super Mario Maker. I'm surprised, but not quite as saddened to see it go. It was a 10-second challenge, had maybe 3 clears (of 50 lives). No stars awarded that I was aware of. Like the previous, this one was also up for exactly 30 days.

(Levels deleted from the server due to inactivity do not automatically delete the matching Miiverse post -- this is how I can verify the 30-day mark.)

SSB(3DS)

I dominated as Palutena with 24 KO's and got 124 gold for doing so

According to random 5-minute Smashes I play during breaks, I seem to be on par with a Lv.8 AI. But if it's someone I do really good with (like Marth, Roy, or Ike), I totally dominate.

Story of Seasons. Built the winery. And married Klaus.

Mortal Kombat X (PS4) - Decided to take a break from my RPGs and try out the new fighters. Tanya was weird, she is pretty acrobatic. her fatalities however were some of my favorites. Tremor was really cool. His variations are pretty fun but I'm fond of his base earth one. His fatalities were interesting. Predetor was meh. It could be just the one variation I used sucked but he kinda seemed like a plain base fighter with a predator skin. His fatalities were also underwhelming.

Played the Stella Glow demo last night. Looking forward to the game itself now. I've also been replaying Tales of the Abyss.

Updating one of my levels in Mario Maker to accommodate the imminent checkpoints update. The normal path will include a checkpoint about halfway through (inaccessible without Yoshi, which you do not receive if you are glitching), while along the glitch path it'll be in a sub area right before the Bowser battle (because when you restart you'll need to re-trigger the glitch before proceeding to face Bowser).

... Now exactly when does the update get distributed again? It's about midday PST but my SMM title screen still reads v1.10 .

Somebody also beat my invisible-block-glitch ghost house level. Finally, a player who actually thought it through and didn't just blindly jump everywhere to their doom.

[EDIT] - They started distributing the new update this evening! Title screen will read "v1.20" when it is installed.

They fixed the invisible-block glitch, so now I have to take down my ghost house level.

They also fixed the invincibility glitch, which means that my fortress level needs some MAJOR reworking since approximately 1/3 of it is non-viable now.

Last edited:
Norn9 Var Commons (Vita) - Its a very interesting take on an Otomate game. I've chose Koharu as my main heroine and I still haven't decided which guy I'm going to work towards.

TheatRythm Final Fantasy Curtian Call (3DS) - My favorite team of Tidus, Squall, Zidane, and Cloud are almost at the level cap. Once they are maxed out I want to set up a team of just Final Fantasy X teammates. :)

Summoners Wars, Just finished the Yokai Watch Demo, and Project Diva f 2nd

More Freedom Planet. Finished the game with all three characters. It was quite good. That is all.

League of Legends, but mainly with friends. I made a list of champions I want to get, and I'm mainly working on that. Once I get them, I'm working towards getting them to be mastery 5, which is easier said than done.

I'm also playing The World Ends With You on the DS in my spare time. I'm currently on Joshua's week.

Fire Emblem Awakening - Hard/Classic, and I'm in Chapter 15. I'm planning to ship Male MU with Say'ri. Pokémon Black 2 has been on haitus, and will be as such until I finish that.

Back
Top Bottom