• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem (GBA). I like the Lyndis chapters.

Yo-Kai Watch (3DS) - So far I'm loving it. I've been running around doing requests and fusing different Yo-Kai. So far I really like confuze.

Norn9 Var Commons (Vita) - Started a new playthrough as Nanami and I'm shooting for Ron's ending.

November looks to be...

Black Ops III (PS4)
Halo 5: Guardians
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

And of course Shuffle here and there.

AlphaSapphire, working on the Mankey for wtw early this time.

In Shovel Knight, Propellor Knight killed me (as Plague Knight) so many times it wasn't funny. Finally figured out the best bomb + arcana configuration to be using, but even then it was still pretty close, mainly because Plague Knight can't bounce on enemies or knock objects (i.e. all those bombs) aside the way Shovel Knight does.

Yo-Kai Watch (3DS) - Right now I'm working on the quest line that leads up to finding Bears ring at the bottom of the lake. I've also added a few new members to my team so I'm trying to level them up a little bit.

Going through my new file in GTA 5. I'm making it a point to do things the stupid/manly way rather than being super careful like my first one.

Currently I'm just playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable. I'm also trying to wrap up the Pokedex in Alpha Sapphire, and actually beat XY.

I've been playing Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Getting ready for the Harvest Festival.

Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko.
...what? It was a game from my childhood I never got to finish. =w=;

Back
Top Bottom