• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

So today I attempted to S-rank Milotic on Pokemon Shuffle, only to be thwarted because it refused to drop down any tiles for my Mega. Seriously, WTF? Second rage quit due to wasting a ton of coins on items.

Pokemon- Omega Ruby. Now in the Delta Episode.

LoZ: Oracle of Seasons and Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl. Got EO over a year ago and still haven't made it past the first stratum.

Rune Factory 4. I've now begun dating Dylas too.

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival (Wii U) - Only completed one game so far but I think it was a great investment! The individual different stories on each day and in each month definitely make up for the no mini games. I don't think I've ever been so competitive about who is the happiest. XD

Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS4) - Right now I'm trying to finish the main quest line that lets me go higher up the first island. In between main missions Im working on side quests to build up money and materials.

Stella Glow (3DS) - I just finished the mission where Alto becomes a knight to follow Lissete. So not very far. :)

Moco Moco Friends (3DS) - I want to say I'm in chapter 7 right now? I just got the sewing shop upgraded to let me make awakening items. Now I'm working on expanding my garden.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS) - Well after doing the little personality quiz in the beginning The game picked out Turtwig for me. I don't like him so I switched to Chikorita. Then the game picked Mudkip as my partner which I was okay with. Now I' about to start the going to the school.

Back
Top Bottom