• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon- Y. I'm at the Team Flare Headquarters.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS) - Its so much fun its kinda consuming all of my free time right now. I just got my junior expedition badge and now Im on my first expedition! Somehow Mudkip is like 2 levels behind me. So for the moment team CakeFairy is doing some leveling.

Shovel Knight (Plague of Shadows) - The second Tower of Fate level killed Plague Knight a lot but when it came to the boss rush at the end of this level -- I beat them all without dying once. Including Propellor Knight, who beat Plague Knight so many times in his own level. Now THAT's how you throw a party!

Pokemon- X. I'm now the elegant Kalos Champion.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team.

I wanted to try out PMD, but I didn't have the money to buy a newer one, and I already had this one so yeah. :U

Testing out the opening sequence in PSMD. That part in the opening where you're asked to "keep touching" the touch screen I thought it meant "tap repeatedly". Nope, after three minutes of getting nowhere the answer is to "tap and hold".

I kinda want to pick Riolu and Treecko for my team for mostly nostalgia reasons, but let's see what the quiz says first:

1st attempt = "space cadet, hard worker, inspires courage" (somewhat true) = Oshawott + Cyndaquil.
Others
- "genius at having fun, cheerful" (WTF) = Mudkip + Torchic
- "hard background worker" (true) = Chikorita + Totodile
- "friendly, open minded, calm" (true) = Mudkip + Torchic

Also, some of the questions have more answers than what you actually get to choose from.

Last edited:
Tales of the Abyss. Luke totally has Gourry Gabriev hair.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS) - Been working on getting lots of conections and leveling up. It seems a little OP that once I "connect" with someone like Salamance I can have him in my team. A level 50 guy with my level 15 team. :/ I'm at the part in the story where I have to save Pancham and Shelmet.

Stella Glow (3DS) - In all of the free time parts I've been building relationships with Lissete, Rusty, and Archibald. In the story I'm trying to recruit PoPo right now. I have to more combat sections and I think Ill be done with the chapter.

Back
Top Bottom