• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS) - Well my partner Mudkip is in trouble with his dad so I'm going around doing expeditions with Espurr.

Yoshi's Wooly World (Wii U) - Borrowed my friends copy. Its pretty fun so far but not anything I would actually buy. Used all my Amiibos to get all the costumes and so far Wario is THE cutest thing ever! Completely forgot to use my yarn Yoshi in the actual game though.

Child of Light (Vita) - Just finished my first play-through. I'm only missing the one trophy that wants you to find all of the confessions so Ill probably go look for all of those before I take a break from this game.

Walking Dead TTG Season 2 (PS4)- Downloading it now. Finished the first season on PS3 and loved it!

Story of Seasons. Still saving up for the next house upgrade.

The Walking Dead TTG Season 2 (PS4) - Just finished up episode 2. Super mad I was nice to Bonnie in 500 Days. Hopefully there is some kind of crazy plot twist that makes me dislike her less right now.

Since I intend or at least hope to get into some kind of programing-related career, I have been playing Human Resource Machine to get a general idea of what programing is all about. I'm liking it so far.

currently on my eighth attempth to actually finish Morrowind instead of getting distracted trying to literally loot every cave, bandit hideout, and town in the game.

Also working on Pokemon X in Japanese, and HG.

Besides that, I'm working on walkthroughs for Persona 4 and GuildWars Nightfall, so I'm replaying both of those as well

Xenoblade Chronicles X. Unsruprisingly, the amount of hype beforehand had built my expectations for it too high, thus giving me a somewhat negitive view on it... Not that that stops it from being good so far though.

Fire Emblem Awakening and Tomodachi Life.Trying to get at least one of my married couples to have a baby in Tomadochi Life,and trying to get Gale Force sniper son in Awakening with Viron.

I'm playing Dishonored again, this time going through a high chaos playthrough. I also beat Star Wars: Dark Forces, and I just started Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II.

Back
Top Bottom