• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Super Mario Bros. 3. As I am writing this post, I'm at Desert Land and currently at the "Angry Sun level".

Xenoblade chronicles X. I'm loving it so much I put Mass Effect on hold. It's a great game.

Finally started Pokémon Omega Ruby sometime last week - have three badges so far.

I also started Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light and have also gone back to Super Mario 64 DS after a long hiatus to collect as many power stars as I can find, while also enjoying the mini-games, and some Super Smash Bros. U on the side.

Completed some more achievements in Shovel Knight (a no-upgrades run with Plague Knight specifically). Had to develop a few new strategies against bosses along the way.

Meanwhile, in Pokemon Shuffle, Loudred's stage is impossible without a Complexity-1 item. I can almost beat it using a Mega Start Absol/Mawile/Garchomp, but Lucario and Medicham just don't cut the mustard here. Lucario has never been the kind to set off major combos with, and Medicham is even worse in this regard.

The Munchables (Wii) - Beat the main story and unlocked the robot munchie! Now I just need to collect a few more acorns and I've collected everything!

The Legend of Heros Trails of Cold Steel (Vita) - About half way through the dungeon after orientation at the school. Pretty freakin fun so far.

Back
Top Bottom